Monday, May 27, 2013

Kelly's wedding! ♥♥

My sister, Kelly.......is........MARRIED!!!!!!!  I can't believe it!  I cried.........a ton......  But it was such a BEAUTIFUL wedding!  The Best Man was Andy's brother Eric, and then the other two are his brother-in-law, Dan and a friend of his, Chris.  The Maid-of-Honor was my sister Anna, and then Kelly had my sister-in-law Amanda and Andy's sister, Deanna.  These pictures that I'm posting were taken by my sister-in-law's photography business (PhotagraphybyJdesigns) so if you ever need some pictures taken, just ask me and I'll tell her :).  Anyway, I hope you like the pictures!  It was such a fun day :).




Andy and his Groomsmen..........

Andy's family :)

Kelly and Andy :)

Coming back down the isle :)

I love them SO much!

Andy is a wonderful first brother-in-law <3 <3 <3 <3

Kelly and her Bridesmaids :)

Kelly and Dad doing the Father/Daughter dance <3

Our big family!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

All 9 of the kids in our family!!!♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Again, it was a WONDERFUL day!!!!  I had SO much fun, even tho I cried a lot :)

I LOVE YOU, KELLY AND ANDY!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey lauren, could you tell me what Shannon's Blog address is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure :) it's number9shannytown.weebly.com :)

    ReplyDelete