Thursday, July 11, 2013

Shopping and Nathan coming home!

Hi!  Today me and my dad and 2 of my sisters (Carrie and Shannon) went shopping!!  I hadn't been (clothes) shopping in a long time so this was really fun for me ;).  I got some super cute clothes (that I love :)) at Maurices...here are pictures of them.


my shirt :)


my outfit that I'm wearing to Church this Sunday :)

I L♥VE shopping at Maurices!!  They have really cute clothes :).

In other news, my brother Nathan is (most likely) coming home tonight!!!!!!!!!  I'm so excited!  I missed him a lot ♥♥.  Their flight from Haiti to Miami, Florida got cancelled yesterday due to the Tropical Storm Chantal, so they didn't leave Haiti until this morning.  They're plane was supposed to land in Chicago sometime this evening then they had to drive to Fond du Lac and he wasn't for sure if he was going to drive all the way home tonight or stay over and come tomorrow morning.  I really hope he comes tonight!!!!!  I haven't seen him in almost 2 weeks!  Thanks so much for reading and please comment!! :)









2 comments:

  1. I love that top!! and the out fit is soo pretty! When did Nathan get home?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!! Nathan got home Friday morning, but he had to go straight to work so we didn't see him until Friday night :)

    ReplyDelete