Tuesday, July 2, 2013

♥ Summer Days ♥

I just love summer!  I think it might be my favorite season........ Last night Brady and Beckett got to sleep over!  We had a lot of fun :) we're going to Tyler and Jessie's house tonight for supper and the boys are going back then.  Today is beautiful!!!!!  It's warm and sunny with a little breeze.....I love it.  Playing with my nephews in the sunshine, the sound of the lawn mower in the background, bees buzzing on the flowers....♥♥  Here are some pictures of Brady and Beckett this morning :)


 Brady on the rope swing :)
 me and Beckett Leander ♥
 Brady and Beckett!!

And this afternoon Michael and Lindsey are coming over too!!  So we'll have all the cousins together at Grandma and Grandpa's house (except for Janae Catherine, Joel and Lydia's baby girl due in October :)).

And please pray for my brother, Nathan, who is in Haiti right now!!  Pray that they (everyone he went with) will stay safe and won't get sick from heat exhaustion or anything like that because it is really hot in Haiti in July!  Thanks so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment