Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Busyness!!

Hey there!  It's been awhile since I last posted on here....sorry about that!  The reason is because I have been incredibly busy the last couple of weeks!!  I am only going to be at my home church once this month, and I haven't been there for the last few weeks either!  Around the start of July, our family sang for a Sister Church of ACC (Antigo Community Church, where we go).  The week after that, we were in Iowa for the Family Reunion that I wrote about in the post before.  Last Sunday, I was at my brother and sister-in-law's house where I spent the week with them and they live about 2 1/2 hours away from us so obviously I didn't go to our church then ;), and I was still at Joel and Lydia's on the 4th :).  Next week me and my sister, Carrie, and my brother, Nathan, will be in Milwaukee for the Color Run!!  The week after that will be the one week that I am home, and the next week will be Family Camp!!!!!!!  I am SUPER excited!!!!!!!!!!  This year it came up a lot quicker than most years, which is nice because usually it seems to ddrraagg, and then finally we get there!.......and it's over...  But the nice thing is we always get the next year to look forward to!  For those of you who don't really know what I'm talking about...sorry!  I'll explain.  15 years ago, my family started a Homeschooler's Retreat at a place called Silver Birch Ranch, about 30 minutes from us.  It happens at the end of Summer every year, and our family leads worship for it.  It is just one weekend (and sometimes I wish it went for a whole week :P), but it is SO much fun!!!  I'll try to post about that after we get back :).  The week after Camp, my brother Nathan is moving to Kenosha :'(.  He is going to Living Lights School of Worship and he'll be there for a year.  The good thing is that I get his room when he leaves (mwahaha!), but that is the only thing I'm looking forward to when he leaves.  I know he's going to have a good time there, but I'm gonna miss him a lot!

Lauren Christine ♥  




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lauren!
      I awarded you!!! So go grab your award here: http://www.myunsystematicjournal.blogspot.com/

      Luvs,
      -M

      Delete