Saturday, August 31, 2013

Elegant Blogger Award



Rules
  • When you receive the award, link back to you (keepcalmandsparkle1099.blogspot.com) and the blog that awarded you (http://www.myunsystematicjournal.blogspot.com)
  • Display the award button in a blog post
  • Answer all the 12 questions given in the post (Do not make your own questions)
  • Nominate 5 bloggers
  • Notify them that they have been awarded
Questions:

1. What made you decide to start blogging?
Mostly reading other blogs by my friends :)

2. What is your fashion style?
Hm,  I have a lot!!  Cute but sporty...tee shirt and jeans.

3. What is something none of your followers know about you?
I live in the middle of nowhere and I absolutely LOVE it!  We have to drive 15-20 minutes to get to the closest town and it's not even that big :) but I've lived here my whole life so I wouldn't be able to change very easily :D

4. What are some of your blogging goals?
Teach others about Jesus!

5. What is your favorite place to shop?
The Mall :)

6. What would your ideal amount of blog followers be?
Around 25-30 

7. What are your talents?
Singing, reading :), etc.

8.  Are you a leader or a follower?
I guess mostly a follower...

9. What is one of your favorite quotes?
"For God so loved the world that He gave is one and only Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

10.  Do you have a favorite book or book series?
Favorite book is probably The Hawk and the Jewel by Lori Wick and my favorite series is the Life of Faith series.

11. Out of all the synonyms for elegant, which would you describe yourself with (smart - stylish - dressy - graceful - dainty - fine)?
Probably fine :)

12. What is your favorite flower?
Roses!!!!

Now I nominate:

Bethany
Shannon
Carrie
Bettie

No comments:

Post a Comment