Wednesday, October 23, 2013

New baby girl!!

Hi everyone!!  We have a new sweet little baby girl in our family!!  Her name is Janae Catherine Duke and she was born yesterday (October 22) to my brother Joel and his wife Lydia.  Janae was 7 lbs. 3 oz. and 20" (which is kinda funny because when Lydia was in labor we were all guessing how big Janae was going to be and I said "she will probably be 7 lbs. 3 oz. and 20"!!!  And she was!!!!) we got to see her today and she is so sweet <3 <3 :) I can't wait to see her again!!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Aunt Lauren! :) That's so sweet! :D And I love her name!

    ~Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Lauren! She is so cute!! Im so happy we have nieces so close :)

    Also I nominated you! http://emmywkblog.blogspot.com/2013/10/elegant-blogger-award.html :D

    ReplyDelete