Saturday, October 19, 2013

Photoshoot of Shannon

Hi!  Sorry, it's been awhile since I last posted... anyway, a couple days ago I took a photoshoot of my sister Shannon!!  It was a lot of fun (and cold)!  :) It's been getting pretty cold here at night and even in the day too!  I'm getting SOO excited for Christmas/Winter this year! :D Alright...I suppose I should show the pictures... :P
 I love taking pictures :)

Aw! 

 This one is by far my favorite!!  I love the lighting
 and how she is posed...I just love everything about it!! :)

 She's so cute :)

 Silhouettes!!!!

 I like this one!

 :)

Shannon loves this one...it's her favorite :) 

 so fun!

 This one was fun to take!

I just loved the sunset this night!  It was perfect for all the pictures we took :)

Hope you enjoyed all the pictures!  Some of them might be a little over-edited (if that's even a word...) but I just love them :) See ya later!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment