Monday, February 18, 2013

2 exciting things!!!!!!!!

Hi everybody!!  I have 2 very exciting things that I'm very happy to tell you about...

1. my brother Joel and his wife Lydia are expecting!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We are all VERY excited about that!!  I think it'll be a boy :).  The names they like are Thomas or Evan for a boy (both of their dad's names are Thomas) and Janae for a girl.  I am so happy!!!!!!!

2. my sister is engaged!!!!  Her fiance, Andy Anderson proposed to her last Thursday on Valentines Day!!  We are all SOO happy for them!!!  We are going to go dress shopping this week to find her a Wedding Dress!!  :D :D :D

So happy for them all!!
Lauren

5 comments:

  1. Thats so awesome!!!!!! I love hearing about people finding out there going to have a baby, very exciting (We found out that my brother and sister are expecting in october also!)You all must be very excited!! :D

    And about your sister, weddings are soooo fun!! (thats so cool that she got engaged on Valentines day!!) Very exciting times!!! :)

    ♥Emmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!! That is so cool that you are gonna be an auntie again too! Who is it that is pregnant?? I am so happy!!!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! very exciting!! :) My sister in-law Amy is, this will be they're third child :) Me too! :)

      ♥Emmy

      Delete
  3. If the baby is a girl, It is most likely going to be Janae Catherine and for a boy, Thomas Michael. :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete