Saturday, February 2, 2013

my WONDERFUL family :) ♥ ♥ ♥


So, I thought that you might want to see some pictures of me and my family.  I have 8 siblings and 3 of the are married.  I have 3 nephews and 1 niece.  Anyway, here are the pictures!!  Enjoy!





These wonderful people are my parents :) ♥ 

My brother Tyler and his wife Jessie ♥
 
My brother Brennan and his wife Amanda ♥ 
 
 My sister Kelly and her boyfriend Andy ♥
 
 My brother Joel and his new wife Lydia ♥
 
My brother Nathan ♥ (19)
 
My sister Anna ♥ (17) 
 
My sister Carrie ♥ (15) 
 
Me!!  And I'm 13 of course :)
 
My sister Shannon ♥ (10)
 
My little brown hair brown eyed man Brady!! ♥ (2, almost 3)
 
My adorable buddy boy Michael ♥ (2)
(I love his dimples! :))
 
This is my handsome blonde hair blue eyed kiddo, Beckett ♥ (1) 
 
And this is my sweet little girlie, Lindsey ♥ (2 months)
 
aw!  Love them to death!! ♥ ♥
 
Our whole entire family at Thanksgiving 2012!!
 
 
So there you have it...all of my family!!  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
~~~Lauren~~~
p.s. please comment!! :) :)
p.p.s. if you haven't noticed, a lot of the pictures were from Joel and Lydia's wedding in January! :)
 
 

2 comments: