Sunday, February 24, 2013

Family Reunion and other things...


Family Reunion
Saturday, the 23rd, we had a Family Reunion on my dad's side of the family. We went to Niagara WI where my Grandma and Grandpa live. It was probably the last time we are going to have one there because as soon as they can, they are going to move to Green Bay. Here are some pictures of when we were down there :)


Uncle Dan and Lindsey

Carrie and Michael...they have the weirdest faces!!! lol

me and Michael eating Cheetos!! :)




Cowboy Brady!!!

we put some Cowboy boots and a Cowboy hat on Beckett and he loved them!!  And he looked adorable too!

Beckett and Grandpa <3
                                                                                                                                                                        
Lindsey

Here are a couple pictures of Lindsey when she came over to our house a few days ago :)
She's adorable!!!
love her! :)

                                                                                                                                                                      
Snow!!

A few days ago, me and my sister Carrie went Cross-Country Skiing in a field behind our house.  It was pretty fun!!

me and Carrie

me and our puppy (who isn't such a puppy anymore ;)) Casey

me and Carrie again...

me and Casey again!

me and Carrie eating snow :) :) :)

Well, that's all for now!!!
Lauren
p.s. see that headband that I am wearing in the pictures of me and Carrie?  I made it!!! :) I also made a brown and pink one and I am making a pink camo hat :).  And Carrie made the hat that she is wearing too. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment